Turn your shower int a powerful opportunity to prep for your sunless tan. This creamy, yet effective formulation is designed to discard dead skin cells and infuse antioxidants leaving the skin refined and revived.Features & Benefits:
- Watermelon to help improve the appearance of skin and reduce redness.
- Cranberry to help combat free radicals and moisturise skin.
- Tomato to help prevent signs of ageing and revive the skin’s glow.
- This combination of botanicals is a powerful dose of antioxidants that help protect and renew the skin for a long, lasting tan.
- Veggie based natural alternative to polyethylene beads.
- Moisturise while prepping the ultimate sunless base.
- Vitamin B5 soothes and moisturises dry skin.
- Vitamin C evens skin tone and is an anti-ageing powerhouse.
- Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Non-Comedogenic, Cruelty Free, Sulfate Free, 100% Vegan, Nut Allergy Free
|How To Use|
Revive Skin Refining Scrub can be used anytime prior to any self tanning application; however, gently polishing the skin approximately 24 hours before your sunless session will produce maximum results. In a warm (not hot) shower or bath, apply a liberal amount of product onto a washcloth. Gently massage over entire body, giving extra attention to elbows, knees and feet. Rinse well. Gentle enough for facial use. Avoid area around the eyes.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Disodium Laureth Sufosuccinate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, Cocoamide MEA, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Panthenol (Vit. B5), Glycol Stearate SE, Stearamide AMP, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Carbomer, Hydrated Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Iron Oxides/CI 77492, Iron Oxides/ CI 77499, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin